Are you looking for a romantic wedding in a tropical paradise?
Get married in the Cook Islands!
What better way to start your lives together than exchanging vows in the beautiful Cook Islands.
Cook Islands Location
Beach weddings can be arranged on the beach, in beautiful tropical gardens, in traditional churches, or on beautiful Koromiri Island, just off the shore of Rarotonga.
Some of the resorts offer their own special wedding ceremonies. We can help you arrange the perfect wedding – from the simple beach wedding, to the elaborate traditional tropical wedding.
Enjoy those special touches that makes getting married in the Cook Islands so wonderful: floral bouquets, floral ei (lei), traditional Cook Islands dancers, professional photographer, special wedding dinnesr, wedding cakes, and more.
What You Need to Get Married in the Cook Islands
Cook Island marriages are internationally recognized and are legally binding worldwide. The following is general information for getting married in the Cook Islands. It is recommended that you check with the marriage-licensing bureau in your state or province for local requirements regarding marriages.
– The Legal age of consent to marry in the Cook Islands is 20 years, otherwise written approval by parents is required.
– Application for Marriage License must be made in person to the Registrar of Marriages in the Cook Islands at Avarua at least 3 working days prior to the marriage.
– Your passport and birth certificate will be required when filling out the “Notice of Intended Marriage” at the Registrars Office.
– If divorced a copy of the Decree Absolute will be required.
– All documents must be in English.
– You must register at least three full working days prior to your wedding date.
– If you are getting married in Aitutaki, you must arrive at least three full working days prior to your wedding date.